- Two triple-element hinges, one of them is a load-bearing hinge, the second one containing a spring allows the doors to self-close
- Mortice lock adapted for door lock cylinder
- Anti-thrust bolt
- Set of door handles with plates
- Fire-resistant transparent glass
- Metal angle–bar door frame, with a profile 84 mm wide (EI 30) and 110 mm (EI 60). Made of steel sheets, galvanised using diffusion on both sides, 1.5 mm thick. Equipped with a meeting stile and a fire-resistant sealing strip.
- The Metal door frame can be ordered in two versions:
- as right/left – to mount on a finished surface
- level „0”, threshold with extra charge (EI 30 and EI 60),
- as universal – for cementing in the floor – level „-30” – equipped with a threshold element (EI 30).
- Metal EI30 door – Technical Approval AT-15-7236/2013, ITB Warszawa.
- Metal EI60 door must be approved to an individual use.
- In order to fulfil the requirements of the certificate confirming the doors as exterior doors, the glazed models must be equipped with glass panels with special parameters
- the price and the time required is to be agreed
VARIOUS COLOURS AVAILABLE.