- Fire resistance EI260
- Acoustic insulation: single leaf, double leaf type Rw = 32 dB
- Mechanical class: mechanical resistance requirement class 3, i.e. very heavy service conditions
- Smoke control Class Sa Sm
DOOR LEAF STRUCTURE
- Rebated system or non-rebated system door leaf (fixed or adjustable wooden door frame). The door leaf structure consists of multilayer chipboard with a coniferous wood film, topped with HDF board on both sides. The rated thicknessof the door leaf is 60 mm.
DOOR LEAF FINISH
- Plain, painted, veneered surface; covered with 0.2 - 0.7 mm thick CPL laminate, 0.7 - 1.0 mm HPL laminate, wood look-alike foil.
Flat decors, decors made of decorative profile mouldings, aluminium decors and decorative milled flutes are available (upon consultation with the POL-SKONE sales department).
- Transparent glass with the EI60 fire resistance.
- The pine frame comes painted, veneered or covered with a foil matching the colour of the door leaf.
- The available glazing includes a porthole with a Ø320 mm steel frame (an external dimension).
- Exemplary glazing patterns.
Fixed pine wood frame - optionally provided with masking strips and a shoe moulding or an adjustable wooden frame with widening panels, architraves and a masking strip.
The door frame can be painted, veneered or covered with a foil matching the colour of the door leaf.
Fixed metal door frame (only the rebated system) made of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel, available with standard powder coatings in the following colours: white (RAL 9016), grey (RAL 7040), brown (RAL 8017) and beige (RAL 1001). Door frames painted in non-standard colours from RAL or NCS systems are available upon consultation with the Sales Department.
Fixed wrap-around type door frame suitable for the thickness of the wall. The door frame can also work as an angle frame.
Adjustable metal door frame (only the rebated system) made of 1.5 mm thick sheet steel, available with standard powder coatings in the following colours: white (RAL 9016), grey (RAL 7040), brown (RAL 8017) and beige (RAL 1001). Door frames painted in non-standard colours from RAL or NCS systems are available upon consultation with the Sales Department.
The door frame consists of a major part and an architrave inserted into the major part.
- Hinges - the rebated version, wooden door frame or metal door frame: pivot hinges adjustable in 3 planes from OTLAv.
Hinges - the non-rebated version, wooden door frame: vX 7729/120 pocket hinges from Simonswerk.
- Main cylinder lock
- Drop seal
- Surface-mounted or hidden door closer
- Electronic hotel locks. The exemplary manufacturers and lock types are:
∙ 8002, 8006, 8005, 8008 from LOB
∙ 737G model 1000, model 2000, model 3000 from LOB
∙ Types 710 II, E-760, E-790 from KABA ILCO
∙ SIGNATURE and CLASSIC from VingCard
- Electric motor locks EL 560 or EL 561 from ABLOY with a cable gland EA 281 installed on the hinge side
- Additional mortise or surface-mounted lock
- Anti-panic levers from DORMA, FAPIM
- Plates with access control from SALTO or WANDEX
- Surface-mounted solenoid keepers from ASSA ABLOY, DORMA or GEZE
- Solenoid holders from DORMA, EFFEFF
- Averse action 447 series electric strike lock from DORMA, 118F.14 from EFFEFF
- Reverse action electric strike lock ELP-009, ELP-018 from BIRA, compatible with the additional lock
- Wide-angle viewer
- Rigid, loose chain
- Oak threshold
- ventilation grill: 300x150 mm, 500x150 mm, 500x200 mm. Doors equipped with a ventilation grill do not offer acoustic insulation and smoke control. The ventilation grills meet the minimum airflow requirement, i.e. 0.022 m2
- Mortise reed switch
- Polished or brushed stainless steel 300 mm high panels, provided at the bottom of the door leaf or at the handle height